1. Why should you be treated in Hungary?
Because you can save a lot of money for a high quality dental treatment while you enjoy Budapest, one of the most beautiful capitals in the world.
2. How much money will I save on average?
Let’s take some example:
|Porcelain Crown ( € )||200||800||600|
|Zirconium Crown ( € )||300||1 400||1 100|
|Implant ( € )||600||2 300||1 700|
3. Why is our treatment so affordable?
Hungarian cost of living is much lower than other EU countries so the savings on the same quality materials and the laboratory cost saving are passed directly on to you.
4. How can I speak to my Hungarian dentist?
We speak English in Amfidental.
5. How can I get to the hotel or surgery from the airport?
We provide a free return courier service for you from the Airport to your hotel.
6. From where do people come to Amfidental for dental treatment?
From all of Europe. Mostly from the UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Spain, Italy. We also have patients from the USA, Canada and Israel.
7. How long will my treatment take?
You have to stay 5 workdays for crowns, bridges or implants.
8. How can I pay for the dental treatments?
You can pay cash (EUR or HUF) or by credit card.