We fully understand that you may be nervous and apprehensive about travelling abroad for dental treatment. We are highly experienced in treating Irish and British patients and we can assure you that you can have full confidence in us.
We hope that you will be further reassured by the positive experiences that our patients have had and which they are willing to testify to.
If you wish to be reassured we can put you in contact with former patients.
1.”From the first contact on e-mail and till I was picked up at the airport, for the first consultation, i have felt safe and the clinic has been very professional. There has been lots of time to explain about the treatment and the treatment plan has been kept the whole way. It has not been a problem with mutual understanding even with my public school English. I have had 6 implants done, 7 fillings changed to white plastic, and a whitening. Compared to the offers I have received in Denmark, I have saved around 40-50% including plane tickets and hotels. And for an extra prize, Budapest is a fantastic city which I have returned to on holydays.”
Søren Brodin, Copenhagen, Denmark
2. “My dentist here in Ireland told me he was giving me a special price to replace an old crown on one of my front teeth. The special price was €800 for one crown. I went to Budapest and had four crowns done in the front of my mouth for €800. I was delighted with the professional care my sister and I received in Budapest. I have always been afraid of dentists and squeamish about injections and drilling. I now have no fear whatsoever four crowns and three fillings later. Dr. Kuncsik was incredibly gentle, caring and very concerned that we would not feel any discomfort that was unnecessary. His attention to detail like the shape, size and colour of the crowns and how the gum would look was second to none. The equipment was new, advanced and up-to-date and hygiene standards excellent. It was wonderful to be able to go and get all that work done in one week and we also managed to fit in lots of sightseeing, shopping and a visit to the wonderful thermal baths in Budapest. I estimated that, taking in the cost of the flight, accommodation and dental work, I still saved in the region of €1,500 and I’m very pleased with the outcome and have had absolutely no problems with my teeth since my return.”
Brid C. , Dublin, Ireland
3. “We returned home on Saturday afternoon after a very enjoyable stay in Budapest. Dr Kuncsik treated me on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. His recommendation was for 2 x 5 crown bridges though he said he would be prepared to do what I had asked for. To be honest, I wasn’t surprised at his suggestion and didn’t take much persuading. I must say I am very happy with the work he did. He is a perfectionist I think and went to a great deal of trouble to get things right. I would like to send him an email to thank him again. Could you give me his email address?Apart from the dentistry we had a great time in Budapest and felt our stay was all too short. There is so much to do and see and we didn’t manage a quarter of it. There are so many beautiful buildings but we were also impressed by the transport system, much of the housing (our hotel was in a very nice area though the drawback was we were some way out) and the general feel of the place. We found the people invariably helpful and polite, usually friendly and apparently quite unstressed.
Sorry for rambling on so much. I’d like to thank you too for all the help and advice you gave me. I went to Budapest feeling sure that all would go well and a lot of that is down to you. Best wishes,”
Garry P. , Exeter, England
4. “Theresa and I would like to thank you for all your help in arranging the trip to Hungary. Dr Kuncsik and his team were outstanding and we left Budapest extremely happy. With kind regards ”
Marija and Theresa. London, England
5. “This is just to let you know that I returned to England last Thursday after a very enjoyable fortnight’s holiday in Budapest. In addition Dr Kuncsik did a superb job on my teeth, in fact much better than I expected as I knew that my “bite” was going to be a real problem! The transport to and from the airport was very much appreciated. If a prospective patient asks for a reference in England then I would be pleased to help if you ask them to ring me ”
Mike B., Bournemouth, England
6. “Just e-mailed to say thanks for your help. I am going back to Budapest tomorrow to finish my treatment. I am absolutely thrilled with my new teeth, and I found Dr Kuncsik to be extremely professional.”
Sally B., Cork, Ireland
7. “Just a quick word to say I got on great in Budapest. Dental treatment was great, I will be returning for another visit. The city was stunning and all your info was of great help. I think some of my friends will be in touch. Thanks again”
Fiona L., Dublin, Ireland
8. “Dr.Kuncsik did a fantastic job on both Maya and Christopher. In the end, he did 4 crowns for Chris and 2 crowns for Maya instead of veneers. My son got tears in his eyes he was so happy. It so affected their confidence. We thought the Dr. was very professional and very kind. He certainly is ethical and did not want to do anything he didn’t feel was absolutely correct. We spent 2 days at Lake Balaton in Kesthely at the Hotel Bacchus and the last two days at the Abel Panzio. This pension was fantastic value for money in a lovely old house with only 10 rooms. It was truly charming there and two short tram rides away from the office.
Anyway, I just wanted to say “thank you” for arranging everything so efficiently. I e-mailed many dentist surgeries, and the reason I chose Dr Kuncsik was because you gave me confidence. It is rather radical to go to a country where nobody speaks your language to have dental work done!” Warm regards, ”
Joan, Maya and Chris – Liverpool, England